Terms and Conditions of Sale
Hedno Trading t/a Outdoorphoto
Please note: Login detail is different than that of the community site. Outdoorphoto Online shop is a secure server. Please register for online shopping.
Detailed Description of Good and/or Services
Outdoorphoto is a business in the photographic industry that markets camera equipment and accessories.
Outdoorphoto has a store in Pretoria but delivers countrywide.
Ordering Online is EasyDelivery cost and time
We offer reliable delivery services via trusted third-party courier services to anywhere in South Africa. Each parcel is packed with care and insured. We’ll need your daytime address for door-to-door delivery and, once sent, provide you with the tracking number for the parcel.
- Standard (2-4 business days from R69 on orders below R1 000) to anywhere in South Africa.
- Express Delivery (1-2 business days from R120) to main areas only.
- To arrange Saturday delivery on special request, contact us at 012 348 3693.
- All prices are only estimates based on the flat rate incl. VAT for sending a parcel of up to 10kg in volumetric and physical weight. We reserve the right to increase the delivery cost on any parcel that exceeds this weight accordingly.
- Express Delivery prices are based on delivery to main areas like Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth and Pretoria; however, surrounding areas may be excluded.
- Delivery to remote areas are subject to additional charges.
- The delivery periods are only estimates and exclude the collection day. The delivery period is subject to strikes, severe weather conditions and third-party delivery services.
- Orders are sent within normal working hours except on weekends and/or on public holidays. We will send orders received before 14:00 on the same day, and orders received after 14:00 the following day, depending on order volumes.
- Order over R 1000 is free only on the first attempt, so ensure that you're ready to receive as extra charges may apply to parcel reroutes.
- Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Note that delivery to PO Boxes may take longer as parcels are handled by the South African Post Office.
Delivery Fine Print
Outdoorphoto gives its utmost to serve customers as quickly as possible. In actual fact, it excites us to do it quicker every day. It is, however, a reality that delivery companies are sometimes subject to strikes and other delays, hence the need for more than one courier company. It is most certainly in the minority that a problem arises. Should any delay happen, we at Outdoorphoto would follow up and lodge and handle queries with the particular courier company.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 012 348 3693
All products are supplied by South African distributors and the products are covered by their warranties. Please refer to the manufacturers' warranties included with your product.
Outdoorphoto does not import any Grey products and utilises Local Distributors: Nikon and Canon and other well-known brands.
Return & Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by Outdoorphoto is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Outdoorphoto will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a ten percent (10%) administration fee.
Outdoorphoto shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/legislation/2000/act2.pdf
Payment Options Accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, Master Card and Maestro cards or by bank transfer into the Outdoorphoto bank account, the details of which will be provided on request. We regret no American Express or Diners Club cards can be accepted.
Credit Card Acquiring & Security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Outdoorphoto by Virtual Card Service (Pty) Ltd, approved as payment gateway by the four major South African banks. VCS uses SSL3 and 3D-secure technology and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.vcs.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer Details Separate from Card Details
Customer details will be stored by Outdoorphoto separately from card details which are entered by the client on VCS's secure site. For more detail on VCS refer to www.vcs.co.za.
Merchant Outlet Country & Transaction Currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
Outdoorphoto takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer services and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of Domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Outdoorphoto chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO Box 99380, Garsfotein-East, 0060.
Outdoorphoto may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Hedno Trading based in South Africa trading as Outdoorphoto and with registration number CK 1995/002864/23 represented by Hedrus and Norma Van der Merwe
For other services:
Rental go to www.odprentals.co.za
The offering on this website is currently only available to South African clients.
Telephonic Support: +27(0) 12 348 3693 | Email Support: email@example.com
Physical address: 322 Garsfontein Drive, Waterkloof Glen, South Africa.
Mondays to Thursdays: 8:00 to 17:30
Fridays: 8:00 to 17:00
Saturdays: 8:00 to 14:00
We're closed on Sundays, Public Holidays, Easter Weekend, and Between Christmas and New Year.