Canon EOS C70 Cinema Camera (RF Mount) + Adaptor, Lens & SD Card
Canon C70 is the first EOS Cinema camera that is compatible with any RF lens from the Canon EOS R system. It combines groundbreaking 4K sensor design, high-performance in-body Image Stabilisation and intelligent autofocus in a body that's smaller than the Canon EOS C200.
The RF mount adds 12-pin communication for high-speed data transfer between the camera and the lens, which enables faster autofocus and the addition of a new Combination IS system. In this Combination IS system, the electronic IS of the camera and the optical IS of an RF lens work co-operatively to give a greater level of image stabilisation.
RF lenses share the same large 54mm internal diameter as EF lenses, but at just 20mm, the flange distance from the mount to the camera sensor is less than half the distance required by the EF mount.
- Super35 Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor
- Canon Log 2, 3, PQ & HLG Recording
- 4K 120p, 2K Crop 180p HDR Capture
- RF Lens Mount / EF Mount with Adaptor
Canon C70 is the next-generation Cinema EOS camera for professional filmmakers and content creators. Ideal for handheld solo recording.
ITEMS INCLUDED ON SPECIAL
- The included Canon Mount Adaptor EF-EOS R 0.71x permits attaching EF-mount lenses to RF-mount cine and mirrorless cameras.
- The included Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM has a fast f/1.8 aperture that performs well in low light and renders great for creative depth-of-field.
- The included 128GB SanDisk SD Card ets users capture flawless cinema-quality 8K, 4K, and Full HD video, as well as raw photos and continuous shutter bursts.
FREE Standard shipping
Faster options available