Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E is a short-tele/long-normal prime well-suited to portraiture and selective everyday shooting.
Long supported among photography lovers and even used for shooting films, a 65mm lens allows a slightly more compressed perspective than standard lenses, opening up a variety of creative approaches for both photography and film-making.
This ultra-sharp lens can capture extremely fine detail even wide open at its maximum aperture of f/2, and produces large and round bokeh. Furthermore, its all-metal body, which is a feature across all I series lenses, and the design with great care paid on the touch and even how delightful the sound made during operation is will make the lens a joy to use and own.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Sigma LCF-62 III 62mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Sigma LCF6201M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LH656-01 Lens Hood
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Only 1 available in Store