Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L mirrorless cameras is a versatile and highly compact lens with an ultra-wide focal length for travel landscapes and street photos.
With a very short minimum focus distance of around 10cm and a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:2, it enables photographers to shoot more freely, without worrying about the distance between the lens and the subject. And the sleek profile makes it a discreet addition to your camera bag.
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One SLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
Extend your creative vision with this versatile prime lens.
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 24mm f/3.5 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Sigma LCF5501M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LH576-01 Lens Hood
- Limited 3-Year Warranty