RODE X XDM-100 Professional Dynamic USB-C Microphone
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The RODE X XDM-100 Professional Dynamic USB-C Microphone is created to offer gamers and streamers audio that will put them right in the middle of the action. It's optimised to produce detailed speech and voice reproduction while minimising background noise through the premium condenser capsule and cardioid polar pattern.
Boasting an internal pop shield and capture shock mount for clear audio. To further enhance your voice, you can adjust the sound with a compressor for additional smoothness, high-pass filter for definition, APHEX® Aural Exciter™ for sparkle and Big Bottom™ for depth.
To ensure the optimal position while recording, an integrated 360-degree swing mount is attached. You can also use the desktop tripod, making this a powerful standalone USB microphone. If you require a boom mic setup, you can add the XCM-50 to the PSA1+ Studio Arm.
- Advanced DSP for Streaming & Gaming
- Highly Detailed Voice Reproduction
- Cardioid Pattern for Focused Pickup
- USB-C for Easy Plug-and-Play Operation
- Headphone Jack with Volume Knob & Mute
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz A/D Conversion
- 4 Mics at Once Max via UNIFY Software
Add professional quality sound with effects you've dreamed of to your videos.
20Hz — 20kHz
Output Connectors (Analog) - None
Output Connectors (Digital) - 1 x USB-C Female (on Mic)
What's in the box
- RODE X XDM-100 Dynamic USB-C Microphone
- RODE PSM1 Shockmount for Rode Podcaster or Procaster Microphone
- USB-C to USB-C Cable (24cm)
- Headphone Extension Cable (24cm)
- Pop Shield
- 3/8 to 5/8" Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty