RODE X XCM-50 Compact USB-C Microphone
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Capture professional recordings from the start with the RODE X XCM-50 Compact USB-C Microphone.
Create clear sound with no distracting echoes or delays thanks to the zero-latency monitor. The built-in DSP and high-gain preamp, with the featured cardioid polar pattern, focuses audio to the front of the mic and away from the back or side cutting out unwanted background noise.
Thanks to the UNIFY software you can combine up to four microphones and six virtual audio devices like games, music and other systems. It also features a yoke mount, allowing you to mount the mic to a boom pole or mic stand
- Highly Detailed Voice Reproduction
- Headphone Jack with Volume Knob & Mute
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for a focused sound
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz A/D Conversion
- 360° Swivel Swing Mount
- Internal DSP for advanced APHEX® voice processing with UNIFY
Produce quality productions with this refined USB gamer's mic from RODE.
20Hz to 20kHz
Output Connectors (Analog) - None
Output Connectors (Digital) - 1 x USB-C Female (on Mic)
What's in the box
- RODE X XCM-50 Compact USB-C Microphone
- Tripod Stand
- 5/8 to 3/8" Threaded Adapter
- Headphone Extension Cable (24 cm)
- USB-C to USB C-Cable (24 cm)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Only 2 available in Store
Only 3 available in Store
Only 4 available in Store