RODE NT1 5th Gen Studio Microphone (Silver)
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Built from the iconic NT1 studio microphone with exciting cutting-edge, next-generation technology improvements. Boasting exceptional audio with unmatched versatility, the NT1 5th Generation offers the first hybrid XLR/USB output that lets you connect the microphone to a mixer or interface, or to a computer for direct recording.
A studio-grade shock mount and pop filter, XLR and USB cables are included to enhance your productivity.
- Large-diaphragm gold-sputtered condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Extended frequency response
- 32-bit float digital output
- Dual Connect output – XLR and USB connectivity
- Exceptionally low self-noise (4dBA)
- High sensitivity and high SPL handling
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™
- High-resolution (192kHz) A/D conversion
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX® audio processing, including a compressor, noise gate, high-pass filter, and Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ effects
Producing audio musicians, podcasters and content creators dream of.
20 Hz to 20 kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure Level
132 dB SPL
Analogue: XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)
Digital: USB-C Female (on Mic)
What's in the box
- RODE NT1 5th Gen Studio Microphone (Silver)
- SM6 shock mount with pop filter
- 6m XLR Cable (Black/Red)
- SC29 3m USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All RODE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then you may be able to extend your warranty to two years, five years, ten years or lifetime (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form: https://warranty.rode.com/
RODE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come. Terms & Conditions apply.
Only 3 available in Store
Only 1 available in Store
Only 4 available in Store