Camera, Lens & Lighting Gear for Rent Online
Rent a wide range of camera gear in store or via our online rental store - from the latest gear to your old faithful workhorses. With quality rental gear, you can ensure the best setup for any shoot.
- Rent backup equipment to complete your kit on photo shoot days
- Try new equipment, explore new photo opportunities and build your portfolio
- Test equipment that you consider buying
Why rent from us?
Thanks to our dedicated team, running our photographic Rentals Department is a breeze. All bookings and confirmations are handled by one person, which ensures no double bookings and no misunderstandings. The rest of the team ensures that all the equipment is cleaned, charged, packed and ready for your photographic destination – piece of cake and peace of mind!
- We have a competitive pricing structure
- We have an easy booking system
- Fast and efficient communication
Remember our online rental store!
Check our rental prices online, familiarise yourself with FAQs and request a rental booking from the comfort of your home. We will email you a booking confirmation within one business day – your only worries will be getting to your next photographic destination.
I have never rented from you before - how does it work?
To apply, email ODP Rentals at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the equipment you need and the dates you require it. Also, include the following documents in your email:
- Proof of residence (utility bill / bank statement in the name of the hirer*). We do not accept hiring contracts.
- South African ID / valid passport
Once we’ve received and reviewed your application, we will send you the Client Information Form to complete and submit.
How long does the new rental application take?
- Note that new rental applications can take up to 2 working days to complete before a booking is made / confirmed, so remember to send your new rental application documents no later than 3 working days prior to your desired booking collection date.
When do I collect & drop off gear?
Mondays to Fridays: 08:00-17:00
We're closed on Sundays, Public Holidays*, Easter weekend, and between Christmas and New Year.
*For your convenience, we're open 16 December 2017 and if a public holiday falls on a Saturday.