Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Whether you are on the sidelines of a stadium or the open fields of nature, the Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens is designed to bring the action close. It boasts high-speed autofocus, powerful optical image stabilisation, low-light capabilities and intuitive handling.
With an equivalent focal range of 229mm to 914mm and the ability to add XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters, nature and wildlife photographers can capture sharp images across a broad distance. It's five stops of camera shake give you the confidence to capture images handheld, at slower shutter speeds, or at longer focal lengths.
Its linear motor system produces a fast and reliable autofocus system that benefits both stills and video applications. This also helps to greatly reduce focus breathing which is especially beneficial for filmmakers. The four Super ED and three ED elements reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range for clarity and colour accuracy in your work.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 229-914mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/22
- Super ED and ED Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- Internal Zoom and Focusing Design
- Weather-Sealed & Front Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Rotating, Removable Tripod Mount
Super-telephoto zoom built for sport and wildlife photographers.
150 to 600mm
(35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 229 to 914mm)
f/5.6 to 8
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
82 mm (Front)
What's in the box
- Fujifilm XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm FLCP-82 82mm Front Lens Cap
- Fujifilm Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Tripod Collar Foot
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Only 2 available in Store
Only 3 available in Store