Fujifilm C200 Colour Negative 35mm Film (36 Exposures)
Produce photographs with a vivid and accurate colour palette, creating life-like skin tones and colours with the Fujicolour C200 from Fujifilm.
This film has an ISO sensitivity of 200, leaving you with crisp, sharp, smooth and fine-grain photographs. This film is also suitable in a variety of lighting conditions, whether outdoors or indoors (a flash is recommended for indoors). The C200 film has a wide exposure latitude meaning that you get great results under a wide range of different daylight conditions.
- Daylight-Balanced Colour Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Vivid and Accurate Colour Reproduction
- Film Sizes: 135: 24, 36 exp.
If you are looking for a quality film that is excellent in colour reproduction this film is made for you.
What's in the box
- Fujifilm C200 Colour Negative 35mm Film (36 Exposures)