Why can’t I log in?
Make sure you are trying to log in to the correct page of the website. The online shop and the community pages do not use the same login details. If you are in fact attempting to log in to the correct page and using the correct login details, check the caps lock on your computer – passwords on our website is case sensitive. If you are still giving trouble logging in, please contact us for further assistance.
Can I order something that is not in stock?
Yes. If a product is not currently in stock, you will be notified as soon as possible. To ensure exceptional customer service, we would rather want to make personal contact with you to discuss stock availability, and in the case of the product being on backorder, any alternatives that might suit your needs. A Sales Consultant will then be assigned to your enquiry right away and contact you with an update. We may be awaiting stock of the item, however, it may become available in a very short time.
What happens if I place an order for an item that is out of stock?
Our stock numbers change daily and if you see that an item you want to order is out of stock, please contact us so we can inform you on when we are expecting/can receive new stock. You can also make use of the "Notify Me" function which will be available on products that we are awaiting stock of.
Receiving more stock of an item can take anywhere from one day to a few months depending on the amount of stock the suppliers have available. In most out-of-stock cases we will be able to provide you with an ETA or if we do not know, we will contact the supplier, after which we can supply you with an estimated date.
Please note that it is against our policy to accept payment for any items which we do not have in stock.
What does my order status mean?
- Authorized Pending: This status will show once your order has been placed successfully. During this stage we are checking stock, collecting the items you ordered and still have to accept payment or awaiting your proof of payment and for funds to reflect in our account. Funds will only be settled if we have all items in stock unless discussed with you first.
- Paid Unshipped: Once the couriers have made the collection, between 14:00-15:00 on weekdays. The courier company used will be provided along with your tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
- Paid Shipped: Once the couriers have made the collection, between 14:00-15:00 on weekdays, we will notify you of all necessary tracking details regarding your package. The courier company used will be provided along with your tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
- Paid Partially Shipped: This status will appear when some of the items you have ordered are not in stock at the moment but the rest of the items have been shipped with the courier company. The rest of your order will be shipped as soon as we receive stock. We would require your permission to do this before proceeding.
- Payment Failed Pending: The order was not placed successfully and something most likely went wrong during the payment section or the 3D secure failed. We will be in contact with you, to see if we can assist you at all regarding the process.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled, due to no feedback/correspondence, within 3 working days.
What does Off-site Warehouse mean?
We have to place an order with the relevant warehouse. The stock can take anything from 2 - 3 working days to arrive at our store. You will be contacted if there are any delays.
Why do I have duplicate orders?
Sometimes orders will be duplicated due to an unsuccessful payment or your browser submitting the form twice. Rest assured that we handle orders diligently and that we will most likely pick up this duplicate order. You will only receive an SMS for an order which was successfully placed, which will be the only order we will be processing.
When will I get my parcel?
Our parcels are sent via economy service which means that you'll receive your parcel within 3-4 business days. If faster delivery is required, extra charges may apply. For more information, see our Delivery Policy.
*Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Why do we require a valid physical address and contact number?
If you require your order to be delivered, these details are extremely important since the couriers require this information to make a successful delivery. We cannot book a package for which we do not have contact numbers or valid physical addresses, where an indicated contact person will be available between 08:00-17:00 on workdays.
Also, we cannot deliver to post boxes, since we do not make use of the postal service and couriers do not deliver to boxes.
Why do we require an invoice address?
We require a billing address since we use this for the information on the Tax Invoice for your order. Hence, if you want to add business information for the order please supply us with the address you are require to show on the invoice.
How can I pay for my order?
- Visa and MasterCard credit / debit cards
- Instant EFT
- Standard EFT (please send a valid proof of payment to [email protected])
- PayFlex (on specific items/orders)
- If you choose to collect in store, you're welcome to pay on collection
What is Outdoorphoto's banking details?
Acc No.: 1605092096
Branch Code: 160545
Please email your proof of payment to [email protected]
What card details do we require?
- Full card number on the front (16 digits)
- Expiry date
- CVV number (last 3 digits on the back of the card)
- Cardholder (your name exactly as it appears on the card)
Is paying with my credit card secure?
Online payments are secure and thanks to DPO PayGate, the Outdoorphoto website does not store your credit card information, so you can rest assured that your credit card information remains secure.
How do I use my coupon code?
You need to use your coupon code in the checkout process. When you are in your shopping cart there is a field where you can enter your coupon code (illustrated below). You need to click on “Apply Coupon” for the discount to be applied to your shopping cart. You will notice in your “Order Total” summary the complete discount on your order.
If there was any problem with the code, an error message will be displayed. Possible problems include invalid coupon codes, coupons that has already expired or a coupon code that is not applicable to the product you are trying to use it on.
Can I use my Gift Card for payment online?
Yes, you are more than welcome to use your gift card while shopping online. Simply proceed to view your shopping cart, where you will find an input box for entering your gift card number. Enter your gift card number here and click "Apply Gift Card" for the discount to be applied to your shopping cart.
If there was any problem with the code, an error message will be displayed. Possible problems include invalid gift card codes, a gift card that has already expired or has been fully redeemed or a communication error with the gift card issuer's system. In the latter case, you could retry the application by clicking "Apply Gift Card" once more.
What is 3D secure?
Simply put, 3 Domain Security is an anti-fraud feature used by banks and payment gateways to authenticate your order transaction by diverting you to the bank which issued your card. Here you will be prompted to enter either a One Time Pin (OTP) or confirm the purchase via your phone. Ensure that the phone you are using is the phone number registered with the issuing bank, or you will not receive the OTP or other type of transaction confirmation, which will result in payment failure.
Once the bank is satisfied that it is the valid cardholder completing the transaction they issue an authentication receipt which is presented to us as an authorised payment. Only after this process has been completed successfully your order is ready to be processed by us.