Where are you located?
Outdoorphoto’s physical store is located in the east of Pretoria in Gauteng. We do allow walk-in customers and can courier nationwide.
What is the trading hours for Outdoorphoto?
Mondays to Thursdays: 08:00-17:30
Closed on Sundays, Public Holidays, Easter Weekend, and between Christmas and New Year.
Do you offer photographic course?
Currently we do not offer any full time or part time courses but do host workshops from time to time. Please keep an eye out on our social media for more info.
You can contact the following places:
Why can’t I log in?
Make sure you are trying to log in to the correct page of the website. The online shop and the community page do not use the same login details. Check the caps lock on your computer – passwords on our website are case sensitive.
If you are struggling to log in or if you are unable to reset your password, please contact us for further assistance.
Do you do repairs?
Outdoorphoto is not a repair centre but we do however work together with certain designated service centres and can arrange for delivery to and from these centres on your behalf for a minimal packaging and courier fee. We can also provide you with the repair centre’s details if you would like to deal with them directly.
Can I order something that is not in stock?
Yes. If a product is not currently in stock, you can enquire on the product. A sales consultant will then be assigned to your query and contact you to discuss stock availability, in the case of the product being on backorder, any alternatives that might suit your needs may be suggested. To ensure exceptional customer service, we would prefer to make personal contact with you.
What is the ETA for an item that is out of stock?
Our stock numbers change daily and if you see that an item you want to order is out of stock, please contact us so we can inform you on when we are expecting/can receive new stock.
Replenishment of stock can take anywhere from one day to a few months depending on the specific circumstances. In most out-of-stock cases we will be able to provide you with an ETA in a reasonable amount of time.
Please note that it is against our policy to accept payment for any items which we do not have in stock. Feel free to contact us if need further assistance.
What does Off-site Warehouse mean?
We do not have the physical stock at our stores location and will have to place an order with the relevant warehouse. The stock can take anywhere from 2 - 3 working days to arrive at our store. Your order will be completed once all the relevant stock items have been received at our stores location. If there are any delays we will be in contact.
What does my order status mean?
- Authorized Pending: This status will show once your order has been placed successfully. During this stage we are gathering the items you ordered, awaiting your proof of payment and/or waiting for the money transfer to reflect into our account.
- Reserved: The items you ordered is being reserved and will not be available to any other customers for a maximum of 3 working days.
- Paid Settled: This status will show once your order has been placed successfully. During this stage we are gathering the items you ordered and processing the invoice.
- Paid – Not Collected: The order has been processed and is being packaged for the couriers to collect.
- Paid – Collected: Once the couriers have collected, between 14:00-16:00 on weekdays, we will notify you of all necessary tracking details regarding your package. The courier company used will be provided along with your tracking number and the service used.
- Payment Failed: The order was not placed successfully and something most likely went wrong during the payment section or the 3D secure failed.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled. This can be due to no feedback/correspondence within 3 working days or the payment could not be confirmed.
Why do I have duplicate orders?
Sometimes orders will be duplicated due to an unsuccessful payment or your browser submitting the form twice. Rest assured that we handle orders diligently and that we will most likely pick up this duplicate order. You will only receive an SMS for an order which was successfully placed.
When will I get my parcel?
Our parcels are sent via standard economy service which means that you should receive your parcel within 3-4 business days. If faster delivery is required, extra charges may apply. For more information, see our Delivery Policy.
*Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Why do we require a valid delivery address and contact number?
If you require your order to be delivered, these details are extremely important since the couriers require this information to make a successful delivery. We cannot book a parcel for delivery if we do not have contact numbers or complete physical addresses.
We require a South African contact number for delivery, to ensure guaranteed communication.
We cannot deliver to post boxes, since we do not make use of the South African postal service and courier companies do not deliver to post boxes.
We can however, use PostNet, if required. Express delivery does not apply to PostNet deliveries.
Can I order from a location outside South Africa?
You can order from anywhere so long as you pay with an SA bank card. Bank transfers from an international account can take up to 5 working days to reflect in our account. Our standard/free delivery is only applicable within South African borders. For international delivery, please email us at email@example.com.
Which courier company do you use?
Why do we require an invoice address?
This is displayed on your Tax invoice and required by SARS for any claims you might need to process. For businesses, please provide us with the relevant information required for your TAX purposes.
How can I pay for my order?
- Visa and MasterCard credit / debit cards are accepted only, other options like American express or Diners Club cards will not be processed.
- Instant EFT
- Standard EFT/Bank Transfer (please send a valid proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PayFlex (only on select items, select used gear and orders below R40,000)
- If you choose to collect in store, you're welcome to pay on collection
We do not provide any payment plans or financial services in such a regard.
What is Outdoorphoto’s banking details?
Hedno Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a Outdoorphoto
Current / Cheque Account
Acc No.: 1605092096
Branch Code: 160545
Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com
What card details is required?
- Full card number on the front (16 digits)
- Expiry date
- CVV number (last 3 digits on the back of the card)
- Cardholder Name on card(your name exactly as it appears on the card)
Is paying with my credit card secure?
Online payments are secure and thanks to DPO PayGate, the Outdoorphoto website does not store your credit/debit card information, so you can rest assured that your credit card information remains secure.
What is 3D secure?
Simply put, 3 Domain Security is an anti-fraud feature used by banks and payment gateways to authenticate your order transaction by diverting you to the bank which issued your card. Here you will be prompted to enter either a One Time Pin (OTP) or confirm the purchase via your banking app. Ensure that the phone you are using is the phone number registered with the issuing bank, or you will not receive the OTP or other type of transaction confirmation, which will result in payment failure.
Once the bank is satisfied that it is the valid cardholder completing the transaction they issue an authentication receipt which is presented to us as an authorised payment. Only after this process has been completed successfully your order is ready to be processed by us.
How do I use my promo, coupon or gift card code?
You need to use your code in the checkout process. When you are in your shopping cart under the Payment Method tab there is a field where you can enter your promo, coupon or giftcard code (illustrated below). You need to click on “Apply” for the discount to be applied to your shopping cart. The discount will be displayed under the review and confirm tab.
Have a Code?
If there was any problem with the code, an error message will be displayed. Possible problems include invalid codes, code that has already expired or a code that is not applicable to the product you are trying to use it on.