Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor HD
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor HD lets you broadcast HDMI and SDI video playback and monitoring from your PCIe computer. It offers 3G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 to connect to any television or video monitor, including the latest high dynamic range (HDR) formats.
Video codecs are supported, including Apple ProRes, AVC-Intra, AVCHD, uncompressed 10-bit and more. Wide software support including Final Cut Pro and Blackmagic Design's own DaVinci Resolve, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver. For extra support, you can rely on the hardware-based real-time colour space conversion. It automatically switches between SD and HD so it handles all common video formats as well as HDR. DeckLink Mini Monitor is the perfect solution for monitoring from editing software while you edit.
- Broadcast-Quality Playback & Monitoring
- SDI and HDMI Outputs
- 1-Lane PCIe Slot Card (for 1-16 Lanes)
- Supports up to 2K DCI over SDI
- 8-, 10-, 12-Bit Video, 4:2:2 / 4:4:4
- REC 601/709 Colour Space Support
- Mac, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Device: 3 W
5 to 40°C
What's in the box
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor HD
- Low-Profile Bracket
- Limited 3-Year Warranty