Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Capture & Playback Card
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is a professional 8-lane PCIe Gen2 digital cinema capture and playback card. Featuring two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs and outputs that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p, as well as full-frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 25p. It also supports 10-bit YUV and 8-, 10-, and 12-bit RGB colour and allows up/down/cross conversions and 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB.
- 8-Lane PCIe Gen2 I/O card compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux computers
- Optical Fiber Connections
- AES/EBU balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs/outputs
- Up/down/cross conversions
Get the most out of your video experience with more formats and connections a videographer can dream of.
What's in the box
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Capture & Playback Card
- HDMI Mezzanine Card
- Breakout Cable for Analog I/O and RS-422 Control
- SD Card with Software
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Only 2 available in Store
Only 1 available in Store