Excellent for travelling and photographic adventures
The SLIM series of compact value for money tripod kits is completed with the introduction of the SLIM Video tripod kit. The Benro SLIM tripods feature a slim profile shoulder making the tripod to be more compact when folded. With a maximum weight capacity of 2.5kg, this tripod is ideal for shooting video with mirrorless or compact DSLR cameras or camcorders.
The SLIM tripod legs feature anodised aluminium twist locks that only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock. A grooved centre column prevents twisting when in use and can be reversed for low to the ground shots. A weight hook is located underneath the centre column for windy conditions. The rubber feet on the tripod are fixed. Benro SLIM features a lightweight magnesium shoulder, which has 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain.
Staying level is made easy with included bubble levels on both the tripod shoulder and the head. Supplied with the SLIM Video Tripod is a compact Pan and Tilt video head. This head features smooth damping for both the pan and tilt movements. The head has an Arca Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Supplied with a convenient carrying case.
- Super slim profile shoulder design, making the video kit more compact when folded
- With a 2.5 kg max weight capacity this kit is not only ideal for photographers shooting stills or video but is also the perfect lightweight and compact birdwatching tripod
- ‘Half-turn’ twist leg locks make for fast and secure height adjustment, with rubber feet for extra grip on the ground
- Three leg positions ideal for levelling on uneven ground
- Staying level is made easy with bubble levels on both the tripod shoulder and the head
Benro S2 Video Head with Pan Bar
Weighing a mere 0.8 lb, the Benro S2 Video Head is a compact video head capable of supporting cameras weighing up to 5.5 lb. It has 360° panning rotation for smooth camera moves. There are separate pan and tilt lock levers for locked-off shots. The sliding quick release (QR) plate on the S2 moves forward and backwards to balance the camera. To prevent the camera from accidentally falling, the S2 comes with a safety lock for the QR plate which must be manually depressed for release.
The integrated bubble level aids in setting up level horizons. The adjustable pan bar can be mounted to either side of the head using the built-in mounting rosettes. The S2 can be mounted to ball adapters, tripods, and other camera supports via the 3/8"-16 threaded female receiver on the 60mm magnesium alloy flat base.