Wimberley AP-554 Replacement foot for Nikon 500 f/4 AF-S (I & II) and VR
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The AP-554 is available at Outdoorphoto and it has the advantage of greater clearance between the body of the lens and the foot, making it easier to use the foot as a handle for your lens. In addition, it is longer, allowing you to balance your lens properly when using lightweight camera bodies. It will allow you to balance your lens with all pro and prosumer Nikon camera bodies, even when using teleconverters. It is the only replacement foot on the market for these lenses that allows this comprehensiveness in balancing. It lowers the overall height of the 500mm lens by 1" and the 200-400mm lenses by 0.1".
- Replaces Stock Foot on Rotation Collar
- Lower-Profile, Lower Center of Gravity
- Better Balance for Gimbal Head Use
- Shaped for Use as Lens Handle
- Serves as Arca Swiss-style Plate
- Tapped Holes: 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
Get the replacement needed for your Nikon 500mm f/4 lens.
What's in the box
- Wimberley AP-554 Replacement foot
- Limited 10-Year Warranty