Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Colour Perfectionists
The X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, filmmakers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for displays, laptops, mobile devices and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivalled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
- A technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
- Next-generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop and desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple® iOS and Android® mobile devices.
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more.
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyses the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile.
- Profile optimisation – create unique patch sets for optimal results.
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions.
- Flare Correct™ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up the process and eliminate manual adjustments.
- Display quality check and trending over time.
- PANTONE spot colour optimisation.
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Colour Perfectionists shouldn’t guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you’ll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
And now, with the ability to change the colour grading of video footage growing by leaps and bounds the necessity for accurate colour representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. With the newly included video colour standards, you can also make sure that what you see is what you’ll get throughout your digital video workflow.
State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivalled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed – measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom-designed RGB filter set provides accurate colour measurements
- Refined optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for tabletop projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
i1Profiler Software with “Basic” and “Advanced” Mode Flexibility
The next generation of our top of the line colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. “Basic” mode offers a wizard-driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. “Advanced” mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you’ll be able to attain professional colour results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
- Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colour on your display. i1Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of the display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes-small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimization – create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colour from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colour selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and colour temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Workflow Flexibility – advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results – using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for tabletop applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user-defined images
- Measurement-based validation using industry-standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement-based validation using PANTONE colour and libraries
- Measurement-based validation using colours extracted from user-defined images
- User-defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values
- colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User-defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
ColorTRUE Mobile App Support
i1Display Pro is supported in X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app. This free app extends your calibration power to profile mobile phones and tablets. In just minutes, you’ll achieve the perfect mobile to desktop colour match.