Saramonic Blink 500 RX Dual-Channel Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
Saramonic Blink 500 RX Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver with a dual-channel, camera-mount receiver is available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have a backup receiver on hand. The Blink 500 features a 3.5mm output and two different audio cables for proper hookup to a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet. It delivers considerably improved sound quality (24-bit / 48 kHz resolution) compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices while functioning as an ultracompact digital system that provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications.
With a single button and a single multifunction LED, the Blink 500 RX is comfortably easy to use. Once it's plugged in and powered on, it's set and ready so your focus can stay on your content. Since the Blink 500 RX is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle two Blink 500 TX wireless transmitters (available separately). If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housing
- Built-in clip with shoe mount for easy attachment to camera, belt, or clothing
- Internal lithium-ion battery with 5-hour battery life keeps you going on long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Recharge the battery or power the receiver via a USB Type-C connection with the included charging cable
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment
- Easily pairs with up to two Blink 500 transmitters
The Blink 500 lets you concentrate on storytelling and getting a great shot. Its professional quality sound makes it ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers, or any content creator that needs an incredibly easy-to-use wireless system that won't slow them down.
SKU: VASMBLINK500-RXR 1,895.00
Faster options available.