The Retrospective series is comprised of four shoulder bags and two lens changer bags. Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Our product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lensZOOM LENSAllows a camera to, unlike a fixed-focal length or prime lens, change smoothly from a long shot to a close-up or vice versa by varying the focal length. A true zoom lens, also called a parfocal lens, is one that maintains focus when its focal length changes. Due to more moving parts, zoom lenses often produce images of slightly lesser quality than their prime lens counterparts. However due to the inherent flexibility of being able to vary the focal length, they are extremely popular for photography where composition needs to be adapted quickly - such as at weddings, for example. attached
- Wider size to fit a 70-200 f2.8 attached to DSLR facing sideways
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with 2 DSLR bodies in front pockets
- Two front pockets to carry pro size DSLRs (bodies only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Choice of two different colors, black or pinestone, to suit the situation
- Hook and Loop, Sound Silencers on the front flap eliminate noiseNOISEThe appearance of random pixels scattered over a photo, similar to the grain effect seen in film photography, which degrades photo quality almost as if it is stained. It occurs when taking photos in low-light conditions, with very slow shutter speeds on high sensitivity (ISO) settings. It is caused by amplification done by the sensor when high ISO settings are used. You can counteract digital noise by lowering the sensitivity (ISO) setting of your camera - the lower the ISO setting, the lower the noise in the image. Typically cameras with larger sensors (like full-frame cameras) will inherently produce less noise due to larger pixels on the sensor. while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
Shoulder Camera Bag
38 x 24 x 15.2cm
40.6 x 26.7 x 17.8cm
Fabric underside is coated with PU for water resistance
Sand-washed 100% cotton canvas
Removable closed cell foam inserts with PE board stiffener
If you want to know more about this product, we know that you’ll love these articles:
Connect with us
Be a part of our community today!
Follow us on these social networks to stay on top of all the latest in photography news, workshops and local events.
Be the first to hear about new products, special deals and more.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive R100.00 off on your next online purchase over R1,000.00.
Please read and agree to our terms below.
Outdoorphoto will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with respect. For
more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.