Free Yourself & Shoot From the Hip
The SpiderPro Dual Camera Holster is designed to take the weight of your pro gear away from your upper body and put it at your waist - the most ergonomic place to carry heavy gear (just ask a carpenter with a full tool belt!). The holster system lets your camera hang safely at your hip when you’re not shooting, and quick-draw to an active shooting position as soon as you’re ready to catch the shot.
Carry 2 cameras: We recommend using a smaller body / lens combination on one side (probably your left side) for maximum comfort during extended shoots.
- For 2 DSLR cameras or camera + lens
- Fits waists 71.1 - 127 cm (28 - 50”)
- Quick-release belt holds holsters
- Plates attach to cameras' tripod sockets
- SpiderPins attach to plates
- Plates, pins slide / lock into holsters
- 2-position locks secure cameras
- Durable webbing / stainless steel / aluminum
- For active shooting situations
So, How Does It Work?
Pop the belt around your waist (the Pro Belt accommodates waist sizes from 71 - 127 cm), attach the Pro Plate to your camera’s tripod mount (don’t worry, SpiderPro provides extra tripod mount points so you can still keep your quick-release plate attached), and slide your camera into the holster on the belt. Take off your camera strap, you won’t need it anymore. Now you’re shooting in style, saving strain on your neck and back.
Your camera lens points backwards so you can quickly squat without fear, and your flash (if you use one) hangs parallel to your leg. No other holster system protects your gear in this way.
The SpiderPro gives you the most comfortable and secure way to carry your camera. The ball-joint gives your camera just enough freedom of movement to not feel rigidly bolted to your body. It’s truly a smooth ride.
- The SpiderPro Holster is made from stainless steel and hardened aluminium cast, thus extremely durable and designed specifically for professional active shooting situations.
- The holster has a two-position lock. In lower position the lock secures your camera each time it’s placed in the holster. In upper position – the lock disengages for quick and easy access to your camera.
Just Ask the Pro's...
Check out the Spider Ambassadors
– Pro photographers who use and fully endorse the SpiderPro Holster.
What does the SpiderPro dual camera system include?
- 2 SpiderPro camera holsters
- 2 SpiderPro plates
- 2 SpiderPro pins
- 1 SpiderPro dual-cam belt
Here are some articles from our blog about this product or where this product was used. We thought you may enjoy reading them and may find them insightful.