Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary lens for use with Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras has a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which suits working in difficult lighting conditions and offers improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- Canon EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 89.6mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
56mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 89.6mm)
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma LH582-01 Lens Hood for 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Limited 3-Year Warranty