Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a standard-length prime lens designed for Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens is compact and lightweight in design and features the sweet spot focal-length for portraiture and street-scenes.
- Full-Frame | f/2 to f/22
- Sharp Compact Prime
- Fast Internal Focus System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Lens Barrel
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
Perfectly suited for both new photographers and professionals who prefer smaller full-frame lenses while providing high-quality optical performance.
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-58 III 58mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCF5801M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- Limited 3-Year Warranty