Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
Reach a new standard for portrait photography with the Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L, a prime lens designed specifically for Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras.
An all-purpose lens that is suited for portrait and landscape photography, it provides a maximum aperture of f/1.4 which enables you to create soft images with shallow depth of field and beautiful bokeh effects, its wide aperture is also ideal for low-light set-ups. This lens features 14 lens elements, with three aspherical lenses and one SLD glass element to correct and suppress aberrations like chromatic aberration, astigmatism and field curvature. This lens was coated making it splash and dust resistant, for when you work in harsh environments.
- Full-Frame | f/1.4 to f/16
- Fast Compact Prime
- HLA Linear Focusing Motor
- Aspherical & SLD Glass Elements
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
The Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art Lens can be used with a variety of setups due to its fast focusing and excellent tracking performance.
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens (Leica L)
- Sigma Lens Hood for 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens
- Sigma LCF-72 III 72mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
- Lens Case
- Limited 3-Year Warranty