Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Fujifilm X
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product.
The Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Fujifilm X is a small, light, and bright standard zoom for crop-sensor mirrorless cameras. This Fujifilm X-mount lens provides a versatile full-frame equivalent zoom range of 27-75mm and a wide constant aperture of f/2.8 throughout the entire zoom range.
This lens for Fujifilm X design includes three high-precision glass-moulded aspherical elements coupled with a special low-dispersion element. Together they minimise the total number of elements for superb optical quality without excessive weight. The Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 for Fujifilm X offers exceptionally fast and quiet autofocus thanks to the lens's stepping motor, which can be particularly useful when shooting video or fast-moving subjects such as children and animals. The ultimate workhorse, this Sigma lens features a minimum focusing distance of just 12.1 cm, perfect for macro-style close-up photography and it's fitted with a rounded seven-blade diaphragm for a pleasing bokeh quality.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 12.1 cm
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Special Low Dispersion Element
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust- and Splash-Proof Design
- Includes LH582-02 Lens Hood
Ideal for a wide range of photo and video applications including landscapes, portraits, street photography, architecture, and events.
18 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 75mm)
Full Time Manual Focus
Minimum Focus Distance
What's in the box
- Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens for FUJIFILM X
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55 mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Hood LH582-02
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X
- Limited 3-Year Warranty