No challenge too great for the SD card engineered for toughness*(2)
Introducing the faster, tougher SD card.
Designed for professional performance and extreme reliability, this is the toughest SD card. No matter how challenging your shot gets, the SF-G series TOUGH specification delivers performance and durability you can depend on.
Bodyguard-tough to protect your data
An ultra-strong resin-molded design makes the SF-G series TOUGH specification cards 18 times more resistant to bending than conventional SD cards. That's toughness you can rely on for high-stakes shooting, in any environment and in any weather.
Arm yourself against mud, muck, and mayhem
The ultimate in peace-of-mind for irreplaceable images. Dust, dirt, water, mud, and grime-proof, for confidence in even the most extreme conditions.
Rock-solid durability and protection from impact
Made from rock-solid materials in one-piece moulding, the new SD card withstands drops up to 7.05 ft *(3).
The world's first one-piece moulded structure*(4) creates one singularly rugged SD card
With an innovative one-piece moulded design and high-durability materials, the SF-G series TOUGH specification cards give professional photographers peace of mind and protection wherever their shoots take them.
The world's first ribless SD card*(4) for added toughness
The new SF-G series TOUGH specification gets rid of the fragile connector ribs and write-protect switch found on conventional SD cards, which are the parts that make it difficult to record data if broken.
Ultra-fast write speeds for continuous shooting
With an industry-leading write speed up to 299 MB/s*(6), SF-G series TOUGH specification cards are optimized for continuous shooting and fast bufferBUFFERInternal camera memory used to cue images for saving to the memory card. This cueing is necessary due to the inherent writing speed limit of memory cards. When the buffer becomes full, it creates a bottleneck and the shooting rate reduces dramatically to compensate for the memory card speed limit. More professional cameras typically have much larger buffers which can cue a larger amount of images before the shooting rate is reduced. clearing.
* 1: As a consumer SD card. Based on SONY internal testing which conforms to SD bending test standard. Sony investigation as of August 2018.
* 2: Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version or usage conditions. To effectively utilize the product's high-speed capabilities, your compatible device must support UHS-II. Sony investigation as of August 2018.
* 3: Performance 18x stronger compared to SD bending test specification of 10N.
* 4: As an SD card of 2.1mm thick. Conformance to Ribless card specifications of Standard Size SD Card Mechanical Addendum 6.0. Sony investigation as of August 2018.
* 5: Conformance to IP68 standard. We cannot guarantee against damage to record data or card in all situations and conditions.
* 6: Need to be installed on Windows PC or Mac before using.
Read: Up to 300 MB/s (HD312), up to 95 MB/s (SDR104)
Write: Up to 299 MB/s (HD312), up to 90 MB/s (SDR104)
Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), V90 (Video Speed Class)
Sony 32GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDHC Memory Card
Limited 1-Year Warranty
If you want to know more about this product, we know that you’ll love these articles:
Be the first to hear about new products, special deals and more.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive R100.00 off on your next online purchase over R1,000.00.
Please read and agree to our terms below.
Outdoorphoto will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with respect. For
more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.