Rental Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Location Kit
The Profoto B1 makes it easier than ever to take the flash off your camera. With the AirTTL you set the light in a flash. Battery power and a clever design with no cables or cords, allows you can to take the B1 with you wherever you go and put it wherever you want. Add to that the power, speed and light shaping possibilities that Profoto lights are known for, and you have an off-camera flash that makes great light easy.
The B1 is powered by an exchangeable, high-capacity battery that is integrated with the flash. Combine that with any of the wireless transmitter options offered within the Profoto Air System and experience the freedom that comes with working without cables and cords.
The firmware in this product can be upgraded to offer users additional features over time. The first firmware version is currently in final testing and a release note will be available here shortly.
- Patent pending AirTTL technology takes the concept of point and shoot to the next level.
- Exchangeable, integrated battery provides up to 220 full-power flashes per charge.
- Cordless design and wireless Air technology allow you to shoot without cords and restraints.
- Quick burst capability eliminates the risk of missing that perfect shot waiting for the flash.
- 500Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over a 9 f-stop power range give you both -power and precise control.
- Compatible with a wide range of Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
This item does not include any radio trigger. It can be triggered by any radio trigger, however, to make use of the TTL functionality the Profoto Air Remote has to be used.
Power Output (Max Watt Seconds)
Modeling Light Wattage
1/11,000s (2Ws) - 1/1,000s (500Ws) - Normal Mode // 1/19,000s (2Ws) - 1/1,000s (500Ws) - Freeze Mode
0.1-1.9 (Quick burst up to 20 flashes/second)
Yes, Built in AirTTL supporting wireless sync, control and TTL. (Requires Air Remote TTL. Sold separately.)
User Replacable Flashtube
User Replacable Modelling Light
What's in the box
*Lights-only, softboxes are not included