Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Location Kit
about this product. Call us on +27 12 348 3693 or
click to chat with one of our online consultants
- 2-light kit in a tailor-made backpack. Just grab it and go!
- Perfect exposureEXPOSUREExposure is controlled by three elements: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. Achieving the correct exposure is similar to collecting rain in a bucket, up to an optimum level. The rate of rainfall is out of your control (light), yet you can control these three factors: the bucket’s width (lens aperture), the duration you leave it in the rain (shutter speed), and how effective your bucket is in collecting rain (ISO). These three elements work together to control the amount of light per unit area, preventing underexposure (too dark) or overexposure (too bright), giving you a natural looking image. in a flash with AirTTL.
- Battery-powered and cordless.
- Fast and powerful.
- Works with more than 120 Light Shaping Tools.
- Fast Charger and Car Charger included.
- Highly customizable backpack and stands can be strapped to the bag.
|Power Output (Max Watt Seconds)||500Ws|
|Modeling Light Wattage||20W LED|
|Flash Duration||1/11,000s (2Ws) - 1/1,000s (500Ws) - Normal Mode // 1/19,000s (2Ws) - 1/1,000s (500Ws) - Freeze Mode|
|Recycle Time||0.1-1.9 (Quick burst up to 20 flashes/second)|
|Trigger Options||Yes, Built in AirTTL supporting wireless sync, control and TTL. (Requires Air Remote TTL. Sold separately.)|
|User Replacable Flashtube||Yes|
|User Replacable Modeling Light||No|