Your shopping cart is empty!
Be the first to review this product!
Doing what practically no other Elements book has done, The Photoshop Elements 13 Book for Digital Photographers tells you step for step which settings to use, why you would use said settings and also when to use them.
This book not only gives you all the tips and tricks used by the industry experts but it also explains in great detail how to correct, edit, organize, retouch, sharpen and print your images like the pro’s do.
It is amazing how easy and effective you will find these techniques once you know all the undisclosed tricks of the trade.
In this book you will learn the in’s and out’s of the following:
- The secrets of how the experts in the industry retouch their images.
- How to discover the secret power of layers.
- How to utilize the Camera Raw function for processing RAW, JPEG, TIFF and PSD photo files.
- Why the pro’s like to use certain image files.
- Which sharpening techniques are used by the pro’s, as well as why to use them.
- To deal with the common problems facing digital photographer such as brightening people in dark shadows as well as how to get the best possible colour.
- How to apply the most asked for photographic special effects and so much more.
- Learn how to apply some workarounds, cheats and some seriously ingenious ways of replicating Photoshop CC effects using only Elements.
This book does not waste your time on the nitty-gritty of photography; it tackles the big questions straight on and helps you really improve your knowledge when it comes to Elements 13.
If you want to know more about this product, we know that you’ll love these articles:
Talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable consultants about this product. Call us on +27 12 348 3693 or Click to chat with one of our online consultants
Please fill out your contact details and he will contact you as soon as possible.
This login page is for the online store. If you wish to log in to the Community (Classifieds, Forum, Gallery) please login here.
Sign up for our Newsletter and receive R100 off on your next online purchase over R1000.
Please read and agree to our terms below.
Outdoorphoto will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with respect. For
more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
Send us your contact details and we'll contact you right away with an update on availability.
Please Note: Due to the item being out of stock, we cannot guarantee availability or price. All prices are subject to change without notice.
To request a rental product simply fill in and submit the form below.