The Manfrotto Nitrotech N8 fluid head & 535 carbon fibre tripod kit is one of many professional video tripods available at Outdoorphoto. The Nitrotech N8 fluid video head supports a maximum payload of 8 kg and features a safety lock system offering smooth pan and tilt functions. The 535 carbon fibre single legs tripod is lightweight, user-friendly and ensures great stability.
- Fluid video head with continuous counterbalance system (0-8 Kg)
- Variable fluid pan & tilt drag system
- Flat base head & 75 mm half ball for precision levelling
- Lightweight single CF leg tripod, versatile operating height
- 8 kg Capacity fluid drag tripod head
- Sliding balance plate with safety lock
- Nitrogen piston counterbalance system
- Adjustable pan & tilt drag
- 75mm Flat base with half-ball adapter
- 2-Stage carbon fibre tripod
- 27 - 171 cm Height range
- Independent leg adjustments - 3 set angles
- Rubber Feet Adjust for Precise Leveling
The video system includes the Nitrotech N8 fluid video head (flat base) and the 535 carbon fibre single leg tripod.
The Nitrotech N8 fluid video head features state-of-the-art technology consisting in a Nitrogen piston mechanism that allows continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories up to 8 kg at 55 mm centre of gravity.
The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement.
It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted.
The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment.
The Nitrotech head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 75-mm half ball.
The 535 carbon fibre tripod has 3 sections and ensures great stability.
The single tube structure makes it lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use.
The 535’s leg angle selectors allow each leg to be set quickly and easily and independently of each other (3 steps: 23°-50°-70°). Among the tripod’s key benefits, users enjoy its flexibility in terms of operating height (from 27 cm in all the way up to 171 cm).
Supplied with its own padded carrying bag.