The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilisation with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Designed for AF-S and AF-I Nikkor lenses
- Increases the original focal length by 40%
- Reduces lens aperture by one f-stop
- Autofocus possible with AF-S and AF-I Nikkor lenses
- New Front Cap BF-3A (can be used as body cap)