Leica SF 40 Flash
Although the SF40 flash unit is particularly easy to use, it offers a full range of features like high-speed sync and a nine-stage video lighting function. A guide number of 40 for focal lengths to 105 mm and a compact size make it an ideal companion when travelling light.
Fully featured as a flash, the SF 40 offers both tilt up to 90° and a full 360° of rotation for complete bounce coverage. It can also be set as a wireless remote flash when used with a compatible commander unit. Recycle time ranges from 0.1-4 seconds and it runs on four AA batteries. Additionally, it has support for slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes.
- Compatible with Leica TTL
- Guide Number: 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light with Nine Output Levels
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Remote Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed,1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
Two selector dials on the back of the flash for changing modes and adjusting power settings giving you complete freedom of options.
SKU 14624R 7,495.00
FREE Standard shipping
Faster options available