Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera + 18-55mm Lens (Black)
The weather-sealed Fujifilm X-T3 boasts a new 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processor, ushering in a new, 4th generation X Series. Features UHD 4K60 video, 21.6m-point AF, electronic viewfinder, touchscreen, continuous shooting up to 11 fps, and built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
The included Fujifilm 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS zoom lens covers a standard wide-angle to medium telephoto focal length. Mixing versatility, speed, and a sleek design, the lens boasts a bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range that suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps to keep the overall and size and weight of the lens down. It has three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to control spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to improve sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and colour neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting use in a variety of situations, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet autofocus performance and a five stop-effective image stabilisation system minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- FREE Fujifilm Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery NP-W126S
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 2.16m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Continuous Shooting Up to 11 fps
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
SKU 16588743R 25,295.00
FREE Standard shipping
Faster options available