Mavic Air 2 takes power and portability to the next level, offering advanced features in a compact form factor. Intelligent shooting functions and excellent image quality put aerial masterpieces within reach. Safer, smarter flight enables you to up your game while fully enjoying the creative process.
4K/60fps Video: Epic is Easy
Master creative aerial shots thanks to effortlessly smooth 4K/60fps video. The D-Cinelike flat colour profile retains more information for post-processing. The HEVC (H.265) video codec records more image information, uses less storage, and preserves the dynamic range and detail of your footage, ensuring next-level content.
HDR Video: Dynamic by Default
The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. A single frame separates exposure levels in different areas, accurately capturing light and dark details. The images are layered to create a colourful, balanced, and eye-catching picture with higher dynamic range.
With a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor, Mavic Air 2 captures impressive 48MP photos. Get ready to take your aerial content to the next level.
The 48MP camera supports a high megapixel count that allows for vivid details even when you zoom in on an image.
SmartPhoto Optimised Capture
Mavic Air 2 features SmartPhoto, which integrates scene recognition, HyperLight, and HDR into one mode for optimal results. Scene recognition optimises different camera parameters for various scenes and supports intelligent recognition of five categories: sunset, skies, grass, snow, and trees. 
- Strong Lighting Conditions: In strong lighting conditions, HDR significantly improves the dynamic range, adjusting exposure parameters and layering shots for more vibrant, high-quality photos.
- Weak Lighting Conditions: HyperLight optimises photos taken in low-light conditions, resulting in less noise and enhanced clarity.
HDR Panorama: See the Whole Picture
Mavic Air 2 offers DJI’s most advanced panorama mode, with a higher dynamic range and colours that are vivid and incredibly accurate.
Intelligent Features: Capture Cinematic Shots
Mavic Air 2 combines a powerful camera with intelligent shooting modes for stunning results. Creative aerial photography has never been this easy.
FocusTrack: Master the Skies
Professional-quality footage is effortless thanks to FocusTrack. This easy-to-use suite of intelligent tracking modes includes Active Track 3.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, allowing you to unleash your creativity.
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while the camera remains locked on the subject with this convenient mode. Simply select your subject and fly.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Following subjects while avoiding obstacles is smoother than ever with the latest version of DJI’s ActiveTrack technology. With better pathfinding and a faster and more accurate prediction of lost subjects, this technology keeps your subject in the centre of the frame, even if they move behind a tree.
- POI 3.0: POI 3.0 improves the capabilities of POI 2.0, especially the recognition of flat surfaces. Where POI 2.0 might lose the target while tracking, this improved feature does not. POI 3.0 is now also able to dynamically track objects like people, cars, and boats.
8K Hyperlapse Time and Movement
Mavic Air 2 supports Hyperlapse in 8K, allowing you to warp time and space for especially stunning footage. Best of all, you can achieve this shot without complex post-processing. Choose from Free, Circle, Course Lock, and Waypoint modes, select the shooting location, and the DJI Fly app will do the rest. 
QuickShots: Imagination Simplified
Capture cinematic video clips automatically with QuickShots. With just a few taps, Mavic Air 2 plans and flies a complicated aerial route for a professional-quality shot. Add music, effects, and filters with super-intuitive Story templates so you can share your masterpiece directly to social media.
OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 10 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution live stream directly from the drone’s camera. Enjoy more freedom for exploring and more clarity for that
perfect shot. 
2.4/5.8GHz Dual Frequency: Reliable Signal, Smooth Flight
Mavic Air 2 supports 2.4/5.8GHz dual-frequency communication and automatically switches to the best channel with the lowest interference in real-time.  This significantly improves the aircraft's anti-interference ability in challenging environments, increasing flight safety.
Battery and Flight: Fly Longer
Stay in the air long enough to get the perfect capture with an impressive battery life of up to 34 minutes and pull off epic, fast-paced shots with a max flight speed of 68 kph in Sport mode. 
Obstacle Avoidance: Fly Safer
Mavic Air 2 perceives its environment in three directions: forward, backward, and downward. An auxiliary light improves visibility, and the extra layer of security that obstacle avoidance provides is ideal for pushing the limits of what is possible.
- Forward: Vision sensor accurate up to 22 meters.
- Backwards: Vision sensor accurate up to 23.6 meters.
- Downward: Vision sensor, infrared sensor. The auxiliary light assists with visual positioning, safe landing, and visibility in the air. It can be turned on and off manually.
Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 3.0  utilises an advanced mapping technology for smooth following and reliable obstacle avoidance in complex scenarios. Obstacle avoidance performance and automatic flight planning have dramatically improved compared to previous generations, increasing safety and providing more options.
DJI Fly App: Effortless Editing
The DJI Fly app makes creating flawless videos more convenient than ever. It integrates the editing suite from the DJI Mimo app, granting access to manual settings, advanced functions, and intuitive templates to create professional compositions in seconds.
Remote Controller: Designed for Pilots
The newly designed remote controller features an ergonomic design for a more comfortable grip and boasts an impressively long battery life of 240 minutes.  The new clamp makes attaching smartphones fast and easy, while integrated antennas significantly improve user experience.
ND Filters: Optimal Options
Mavic Air 2 offers two ND filter sets that help control exposure and provide more creative options. The ND 16/64/256 set is helpful for adjusting shutter speed and in extreme lighting conditions, while the ND 4/8/32 set enables vivid images even with low ISO values. 
1. Photos taken in SmartPhoto mode have a resolution of 12 MP.
2. 8K resolution can only be used in Free and Waypoint modes.
3. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. The maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
5. Flight time acquired at an angle of 9° at a speed of 5.1 m/s, free of wind.
6. APAS 3.0 and FocusTrack are not available while recording in 4K at 60, 50, and 48 fps, 2.7K at 60, 50, and 48 fps, and 1080p at 120 and 240 fps.
7. Battery life was measured with an Android phone in an interference-free environment.
8. ND16/64/256 filters are included in the Fly More Combo. The ND4/8/32 filter set can be purchased separately.