Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Bridge Camera
Ideal for travelling photography and wildlife enthusiasts, the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS provides you with incredibly detailed and beautifully lit photos no matter the lighting conditions.
Zoom Into the Exquisite Detail
Capture stunning ultra-wide landscapes with this hugely versatile and gifted 65x Wi-Fi bridge camera, which combines fun with expert control. With an incredible 65x zoom and 21 mm ultra-wide angle you can shoot everything from exceptionally detailed long range close ups of wildlife to impressive landscapes.
Effortlessly Keep Track of Distant Objects
It’s simple to keep track of distant subjects at high zoom. Simply press a button and Zoom Framing Assist quickly zooms the camera out of the scene - so you can relocate your subject - zooming back the moment it’s released. Improved Auto Mode automatically zooms out when the subject starts to leave the frame and helps you keep your subject at a preset size.
Comfortable, Steady Shooting
Designed with your comfort in mind, you can enjoy steadier shots even at full zoom and shoot comfortably for longer periods thanks to a refined ergonomic grip. An Electronic Viewfinder offers SLR-like handling and lets you see clearly in very bright conditions. Ultra Sonic Motor (USM) ensures fast, silent focus and zooming.
Excellent Quality in Any Light
Day or night your images will be just as you remember them. Canon’s HS System – with DIGIC 6 and a 16.1 megapixelPIXELThe shortening of 'picture element', a basic unit of programmable colour forming the dots that make up an image. Pixel size depends on a camera’s resolution, which is measured in megapixels (MP), meaning millions of pixels. The more pixels on a sensor, the smaller they have to be to fit. An image's number (or density) of pixels correlate to the amount of information and image holds. Cameras with more pixels on the sensor have a higher pixel density and thus more resolving power, able to capture smaller details with much more clarity and accuracy. Higher resolution images can be cropped more agressively and also produce better quality large prints. CMOS sensor - gives you stunning image quality and excels in low light. So it’s easy to capture the real atmosphere of the moment without using flash or a tripod.
Sharp Results Every Time
There’s no need to worry about camera shake ruining your results thanks to an intelligent optical Image Stabiliser. This camera automatically adapts and ensures sharp, detailed photos even if you’re shooting at full zoom or handheld in low light. Plus your movies will be spectacularly steady thanks to 5-axis Enhanced Dynamic IS.
- 16.1 megapixelPIXELThe shortening of 'picture element', a basic unit of programmable colour forming the dots that make up an image. Pixel size depends on a camera’s resolution, which is measured in megapixels (MP), meaning millions of pixels. The more pixels on a sensor, the smaller they have to be to fit. An image's number (or density) of pixels correlate to the amount of information and image holds. Cameras with more pixels on the sensor have a higher pixel density and thus more resolving power, able to capture smaller details with much more clarity and accuracy. Higher resolution images can be cropped more agressively and also produce better quality large prints. high sensitivity CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- 65x optical zoom lensZOOM LENSAllows a camera to, unlike a fixed-focal length or prime lens, change smoothly from a long shot to a close-up or vice versa by varying the focal length. A true zoom lens, also called a parfocal lens, is one that maintains focus when its focal length changes. Due to more moving parts, zoom lenses often produce images of slightly lesser quality than their prime lens counterparts. However due to the inherent flexibility of being able to vary the focal length, they are extremely popular for photography where composition needs to be adapted quickly - such as at weddings, for example.
- 21-1,365mm (35mm equivalent)
- Full HD 60p video & external mic input
- 3.0" 922k-dot vari-angle LCD
- 922k-dot electronic viewfinder
- High speed AF system & RAW image capture
- Intelligent IS & zoom framing assist
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC
Always Capture the Moment
Life is fleeting. Don’t miss a single precious moment and capture stunning split second action with super-responsive operation and sustained high-speed continuous shooting.
Stunning Image with Ease
Effortlessly shoot fantastic photos or movies with Smart Auto. Enjoy a fun HD (720p) movie summary of all the day’s shots with Hybrid Auto.
Realistic Movies at Your Fingertips
Making stunning movies is easy. With one touch of a button you can shoot smooth, realistic Full HD movies at 60p, with crisp and clear stereo sound thanks to silent controls and zoom. You can also attach an external microphone and manually control the levels of sound on camera for extra flexibility.
Explore your creative skills. Capture stills and movies with full exposureEXPOSUREExposure is controlled by three elements: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. Achieving the correct exposure is similar to collecting rain in a bucket, up to an optimum level. The rate of rainfall is out of your control (light), yet you can control these three factors: the bucket’s width (lens aperture), the duration you leave it in the rain (shutter speed), and how effective your bucket is in collecting rain (ISO). These three elements work together to control the amount of light per unit area, preventing underexposure (too dark) or overexposure (too bright), giving you a natural looking image. controls. Open up a new world of possibilities with RAW and EOS System accessories.
Connect with Wi-Fi
Enjoy the freedom of Wi-Fi. Upload images and movies to social networks - straight from the camera. Or transfer them to your smartphone or tablet using the Mobile Device Connect Button and NFC. Use the Canon CameraWindow app to remotely control the camera from your smartphone and enjoy convenient PC and cloud backup with Image Sync.
|Sensor Size Type||1/2.3" - type|
|Sensor Type||Back-illuminated CMOS|
|Framerate||Up to 6.4 fps (With AF up to 3.8 fps)|
|Focus Points||Face Detect, 1-point AF (any position, fixed to centre or Face Select and Track)|
|Lens Mount||Built-in lens|
|Memory||SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS Speed Class 1 compatible)|
|Fastest Shutter Speed||1/2000 sec|
|Longest Shutter Speed||15 sec|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/2000 sec (built-in flash), 1/250 sec (external flash), 1/2000 sec (external flash using high-speed synchro)|
|Processor||DIGIC 6 with iSAPS technology|
|Video||(Full HD) 1920 x 1080, 60 fps/30 fps / (HD) 1280 x 720, 30 fps / (L) 640 x 480, 30 fps / Super Slow Motion Movie (L) 640 x 480, 120 fps, (M) 320 x 240, 240 fps / Miniature / Effect (HD, L) 6 fps, 3 fps, 1.5 fps / Hybrid Auto (HD) 30 fps / iFrame Movie (Full HD) 30 fps|
|File Formats||RAW, JPEG, MP4 [Video: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)]|
|Built-in Flash||Yes, [Wide]: 50cm – 5.5m / [Tele]: 1.8m – 3.0m|
|Built-in Lens Focal Length||3.8 – 247 mm (35 mm equivalent: 21 – 1365 mm)|
|Built-in Lens Maximum Aperture||f/3.4-f/6.5|
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Digital Camera
- NB-10L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- CB-2LC Charger for NB-10L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- NS-DC11 Neck Strap
- Lens Cap with Strap