Purchase this product between 1 April and 30 June 2019 to qualify for our cash back promotion.
Canon Cash Back: R 3000.00
Meet Canon's first full-frame mirrorless camera - the Canon EOS R. Canon’s range of interchangeable lens cameras is designed to give photographers and filmmakers of every ability the very best results. Now thanks to the EOS R System, the Canon range is comprehensive and open to all.
The Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is a small, lightweight and compact general-purpose lens with 5-stops IS and high optical quality and aperture.
A system designed for the future, today.
Building on over three decades of continuous EOS innovation, the EOS R System is based around a pioneering lens mount which offers greater creative possibilities and even more dynamic ways of capturing every moment. It redefines the boundaries of photography and filmmaking.
The RF lens mount
The RF lens mount is at the heart of the EOS R System. It is an uncompromising balance of optical, mechanical and electronic engineering excellence enabling innovative full-frame lens designs, faster autofocus and high-speed communication between the camera and lens.
Integrate and expand
The EOS R System is designed to complement and expand your creative possibilities. Offering you an intuitive way of shooting, it can fit into your existing EOS system with ease and take you to new places as a photographer or filmmaker thanks to the phenomenal RF lenses plus compatibility with the EF and EF-S range.
Capture your subject in full-frame
EOS R offers a full-frame 30.3 MegapixelPIXELThe shortening of 'picture element', a basic unit of programmable colour forming the dots that make up an image. Pixel size depends on a camera’s resolution, which is measured in megapixels (MP), meaning millions of pixels. The more pixels on a sensor, the smaller they have to be to fit. An image's number (or density) of pixels correlate to the amount of information and image holds. Cameras with more pixels on the sensor have a higher pixel density and thus more resolving power, able to capture smaller details with much more clarity and accuracy. Higher resolution images can be cropped more agressively and also produce better quality large prints. sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF for super-fast, accurate focusing and high-resolution capture. Achieve greater creative possibilities with incredible detail and sharpness.
Build your system and use your lenses
EOS R System adapters are unique and offer additional creative control, enabling photographers and filmmakers to use their existing EF and EF-S lenses with full compatibility and no loss in performance.
The EOS R System is perfect for the agile filmmaker, offering responsive lenses and 4K video recording. Focus accurately and film smoothly with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Digital IS on EOS R and achieve high-quality footage with 10-bit output and Canon Log.
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO ISO Exposure is controlled by three elements: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. The ISO speed determines how sensitive a camera's sensor is to incoming light. A higher ISO speed absorbs more light, resulting in a brighter exposure, however, a higher ISO also results in more digital noise in low-light conditions. Cameras with larger sensors (like full-frame cameras) typically have higher ISO speed capability and produce less digital noise at high ISO settings. Digital cameras include a control for adjusting ISO speed, some of which can be set to adjust automatically in combination with certain other exposure settings. ISO is indicated in numbers usually starting at 100 and going upward (200, 400, 800, 1600 etc.) doubling in sensitivity each time. Most cameras also indicate 3rd stop intervals (100, 125, 180, 200 etc.)50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
Your "take everywhere" zoom lensZOOM LENSAllows a camera to, unlike a fixed-focal length or prime lens, change smoothly from a long shot to a close-up or vice versa by varying the focal length. A true zoom lens, also called a parfocal lens, is one that maintains focus when its focal length changes. Due to more moving parts, zoom lenses often produce images of slightly lesser quality than their prime lens counterparts. However due to the inherent flexibility of being able to vary the focal length, they are extremely popular for photography where composition needs to be adapted quickly - such as at weddings, for example. - the 24-105mm zoom covers wide-angle, standard and telephotoTELEPHOTOA lens with long focal length capable of making distant objects appear nearer thus larger. Essentially, it isolates and magnifies the subject so that it appears as a full image when shooting from a distance. Telephoto lenses are ideal for photographing subjects that are further away, such as wildlife and sports photography. focal lengthFOCAL LENGTHMeasured in mm, it is the distance from the focal point of a lens (its centre or curved mirror where light converges) to the plane of the image sensor (film) when an object is in focus. A shorter focal length lens sees a wider image and a longer focal length brings your subject closer. For example, a 15mm lens sees a very wide image and is perfect for landscape photography. Conversely, a 500mm lens sees a very narrow image, brings the subject much closer and is thus great for subjects that are far away, like a bird in a tree. With zoom lenses, its minimum and maximum focal lengths are indicated, for example, as 24-105mm. A zoom lens allows you to change the lens’ focal length, with shorter (wide-angle) and longer (telephoto) options, whereas a fixed focal length lens requires you to move back and forth to find the correct image composition. s
The Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens is a offers EOS R users a small, lightweight and compact general-purpose lens with 5-stops of image stabilisation and high optical quality and content apertureAPERTUREAperture, shutter speed and ISO form what is known as the exposure triangle in photography. Aperture refers to an opening inside the lens, similar to the iris of your eye, that changes in diameter to control the amount of light that enters a camera. Aperture is expressed in f-stops: the lower the number, the larger the aperture, e.g. f/1.4 is larger than f/8. A larger (or wider) aperture allows more light to pass through the lens to the sensor (film) as a picture is taken, particularly useful in low-light conditions. A larger aperture also produces a shallower depth-of-field, and thus more background blur..
- Portrait photography: The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is great for sharp, shake-free portraits thanks to a 5-stop Image Stabiliser. Change focal length quickly without changing exposureEXPOSUREExposure is controlled by three elements: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. Achieving the correct exposure is similar to collecting rain in a bucket, up to an optimum level. The rate of rainfall is out of your control (light), yet you can control these three factors: the bucket’s width (lens aperture), the duration you leave it in the rain (shutter speed), and how effective your bucket is in collecting rain (ISO). These three elements work together to control the amount of light per unit area, preventing underexposure (too dark) or overexposure (too bright), giving you a natural looking image., thanks to a constant f/4 maximum aperture.
- Travel photography: A versatile and high-quality travelling companion, its tough L-series build quality protects against dust and moisture and is light enough to go places without weighing you down.
- Everyday creativity: The RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM is a popular choice and perfect for bloggers, hobbyists and photo enthusiasts. A Lens Control Ring provides a tactile and intuitive way to adjust camera settings.
The Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM makes it easy to get creative and achieve exceptional results. From indoor portraits to events outside, a 24-105mm zoom range lets you achieve more without changing lenses. An f/4 maximum aperture is consistent at all zoom settings.
Aspherical and UD lens elements ensure excellent sharpness, which is preserved even when shooting handheld in low light, thanks to a 5-stop Image Stabiliser. Aspherical lens elements help to compensate for distortion and spherical aberrations plus allow a compact design.
Focus accurately and in virtual silence using Nano USM autofocus. Photographers will appreciate the speed with which critical sharpness is found, while filmmakers will love the smooth, steady focus transitions that this cutting-edge technology enables.
As an L-Series lens, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM features the kind of robust, weather-sealed construction that inspires confidence. Fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens elements make them easy to clean. This is truly a practical lens meant for travel.
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- NANO USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabiliser
- Customisable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Up to 8 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 3 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 47 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 3 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format
Up to 2.2 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 47 Frames in Raw Format
Up to 2.2 fps at 30.3 MP for up to 100 Frames in JPEG Format
RF (EF and EF-S lenses can be attached using Mount Adapter EF-EOS R, Control Ring Mount Adapter EF- EOS R, Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R. EF-M lenses not compatible)
MOV Video: 4K (16:9) 3840 x 2160, Full HD, HD MPEG4 AVC/H.264 variable (average) bit rate, Audio: Linear PCM
4K (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps) intra or inter frame (13)
Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) intra or inter frame (13)
Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 HDR (29.97, 25 fps) inter frame (13)
Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25) light inter frame HD (16:9) 1280 x 720 (119.9, 100 fps) intra frame
What's in the Box?
- Canon EOS R Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera Body (Black)
- Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Front and rear lens caps
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- RF Adaptor
- Limited 1-Year Warranty