B&W Case Type 6000 with Foam Insert (Black)
B&W outdoor hard cases are easily stackable, watertight, dustproof, airtight, shock resistant, chemical resistant and corrosion-proof.
Whether you're shooting snapshots, targets, or the rapids, the B&W Type 6000 hard case will keep your equipment safe and dry from the elements. Type 6000 fits a serious amount of equipment and is ideal for demanding backcountry expeditions or the open seas.
- 32.6L hard case that weighs 4 kg (25 kg payload)
- Comes with pre-cut foam inserts in the lid & main compartment
- Stackable Strong, Dustproof, Waterproof (IP67 Certified)
- Case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Air Pressure Compensation Valve
- Two Eyelets for Packlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- Rubberised Handle
- Internal dimensions: 475 x 350 x 200 mm
- External dimensions: 510 x 420 x 215 mm
- Certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
This protective hard case keeps your cameras, lenses, optics and delicate instruments safe and dry in all weather conditions.
SKU HCBW6000SIBR 5,695.00
FREE Standard shipping
Faster options available