No matter where in South Africa you might be, the month of August seems as if it’s for photographers.
Canon EOS 77D Special
Express yourself creatively with the Canon EOS 77D, now at the crazy price of R9, 695 for the month of August. This lightweight camera is easy to carry around and capture professional looking footage on the go.
24.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
From the skin tones in a portrait, to the greens and browns of nearby foliage, the incredibly sensitive CMOS-style sensor can capture the rich, vibrant colours of the world around you.
Built-in Wi-Fi Capability
Designed to make Wi-Fi connections fast and easy, the Canon 77D can exchange data with other Wi-Fi compatible Canon cameras, and transfer files directly to a compatible smart device using the Camera Connect app.
Vari-Angle Touchscreen 3-Inch LCD
Shooting stills and videos at a variety of angles, as well as moviemaking is made easy. During Live View, tap the screen where you want to focus, and thanks to Dual Pixel CMOS AF, the camera will focus on that location almost instantly.
Movie Electronic Image Stabilisation
Camera shake is inevitable at times, so when the landscape is epic but you’re riding in the car on a bumpy road, Movie Electronic IS helps minimise image blur due to shake, even when recording Full HD videos.
Pritti – A Winter Wedding Workshop
This Pritti wedding workshop is specifically for aspiring wedding photographers who want to get behind the scenes and gain some insight into capturing someone’s special day and delivering a product and service that’s on point. Learn as much as possible from Migneon Marais and her powerhouse creative team two-day course and allow the beautifully styled practical session to stir excitement.
R 4,500 per person on 24 & 25 August 2017 at The Styling Shed, Stellenbosch.
Includes: Theory, Practical, Lunch and a “Pritti” gift.
* Please take note that a 50% deposit secures your seat and there are only 10 seats.
What you will learn?
- Establishing your vision & mission
- Booking the wedding
- Timeline & client management
- Preparation & shooting the wedding day
- Backups & file management
- Workflow, grading & editing
- Packaging & delivery
- Blogging & social media
What will you get?
- A manual to guide you through the theory
- A super special gift pack
- Lunch & appetizers on both days; so come hungry
- An inspiring talk from guest speaker Jenni Elizabeth
- A beautifully styled table setting & bridal couple done by Natja Reney
- A discount voucher on a logo design by DIE KAAL KONYN
- A chance to win a portrait session & highlight video clip by
- Pritti & Suzanne Swart Photography for your website
Profoto Seminar & Workshop
Who is Clinton Lubbe?
With hard work and attention to detail, Clinton Lubbe has become one of South Africa’s most celebrated photographers. A portraitist at heart, his work varies from soft and subtle to dramatically powerful, making him a force to be reckoned with.
Profoto Seminar Details
The day starts off with a seminar where photographer Clinton Lubbe works through a series of photographic topics before going on to a paid practical with two studios sessions.
- Getting to know your equipment
- How to photograph dark skin tones
- Lighting & directing your subject
- Learn to successfully shoot people
Portraits, fashion portraits, wedding portraits, look books and models will all work better in front of your camera after this experience.
Seminar Time: 8:30-10:30
This is free to anyone who wants to learn more about photography and better photographic lighting with Profoto.
Hands-on Workshop: 11:00-14:00
The workshop comes at a cost of R 650 per person and there is a limit of 12 guests on a first-come-first-serve basis. Bring your own cameras and cards; Profoto triggers will be supplied.
R 650 per person on 26 August 2017 at Vega Design School, Menlyn.
Includes: Hands-on Workshop with Clinton Lubbe.
For bookings or questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org