Tested By Experts. Be Safe & Save.
A refurbished product has been taken out of its original packaging and returned to the manufacturer, and therefore cannot be sold as new.
Products are returned for a variety of reasons, including damaged packaging, a minor defect, buyer’s remorse, or after they have been used briefly as a demo model.
All items are then thoroughly inspected, tested, cleaned, repaired if needed, and certified factory refurbished, ready to be sold at a discount.
Why refurbished products?
Every DJI Refurbished product is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty. This includes:
- Substantial savings for a fully functional product
- The same high quality as new DJI products
- Standard DJI Manufacturer Warranty guaranteed
- DJI Care available for enhanced coverage
Keep Flying with Premium Care
By purchasing from Outdoorphoto, you will receive a coverage amount equal to the market price of your aircraft for repair services within the validity period, providing you with worry-free flight.
Premium Care includes a 5% charge on all repairs, so if quote to repair is R10k, the client pays only 5%.
Other benefits include an expedited repair service, and 50% discount on DJI aircraft rental while your Aircraft is under repair.
Premium Care will be terminated without notice in the following situations:
- The service has expired
- Your DJI product was repaired by non-official DJI repair centre
- If a customer has found to have broken a product on purpose, the service will be terminated automatically.
The Premium Care service is valid for 12 months from activation of aircraft, and will automatically terminate once repair cost equals the market value of aircraft.
What’s not covered?
- Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimble or camera
- Stolen, forgotten or abandoned product
- Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions
- Remote controller
- Abrasions or shell damage that does not affect the performance of the product
- Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure
- Repair requests outside of the period of validity
- Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger
- Damage resulting from 3rd party accessories
- Flying aircraft in Sport Mode will automatically void your Premium Care.