A versatile travel companion
Travelling with camera gear and tonnes of accessories can often be a struggle. Luckily, Think Tank has your back (pun intended) as they’ve specifically designed a backpack with travellers’ needs in mind: the StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0, which is part of the award-winning StreetWalker series.
This backpack is durable, comfortable to carry around and has enough space for your pro DSLR camera with attached 70-200mm lens, up to seven additional lenses, a flash plus accessories.
It’s what’s on the inside that matters
The backpack’s interior has padded compartments that help keep your gear organised, while added zippered pockets allow you to store personal belongings like car keys and cellphone chargers. The rear of the backpack has a strong zippered pocket equipped for a 13″ or 15″ laptop or tablet.
It doesn’t end there
Find even more storage space on the front exterior with two clear-mesh zip pockets for accessories. Also on the front, the backpack has a tripod mount for easy access. A tripod cup secures the base.
- Made from high-quality 1680D ballistic nylon for long-lasting strength.
- Above each pocket is a D-ring for attaching a front-mounted camera or other gear.
- A comfortable hiker-friendly exterior thanks to padded shoulder straps, a chest connector, and added lumbar support.
- Easy access stretch pockets on the shoulder straps for personal accessories like sunglasses.
- A breathable air-mesh back panel that keeps your back cool on long days.
- This backpack includes a specially designed seam-sealed rain cover so your gear can endure anything Mother Nature throws at you.
Hear it from the experts