This promotion has ended.
Don’t be a fool, gear up for the first
Although the timeframe might suggest it, this is no joke. There are no yanking of chains, pulling of legs or pranks being played here.
You can preorder any of the selected Canon products at these ridiculously foolish prices, exclusive to Outdoorphoto.
Jack of all trades – Canon 80D Body
Who is this Camera for?
- Advanced amateur photographers with a budget for good-quality mid-range gear with features that compete with some high-end models.
- Professional and hobbyist sports and wildlife photographers who value strength, weather-resistance and durability.
- Videographers: Full HD 1080 video recording at 60 fps and a movable flip screen that is easy to see even in bright sunlight.
Queen of our hearts – Canon 1Dx MK II Body
Immense Power. Phenomenal Speed.
The Canon 1Dx Mark II sets the performance bar at an entirely new level with a 20 megapixel CMOS sensor capable of a native ISO sensitivity of up to 51200. A Dual DIGIC 6+ processor engine ensures ultra sharp images with reduced noise and excellent colour rendition at blistering speeds of up to 16 fps (in Live View Mode). This is the first DSLR camera to feature support for CFast memory cards and this technology allows for up to 170 continuos RAW images to be taken with ease.
We reckon you will fall for these
King of the Jungle – Canon 500mm F4 L IS USM II
For Pro Action, Sports & Nature Photographers
The Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM super telephoto lens features completely redesigned Fluorite optics that deliver sharper images with less chromatic aberration and weighs less thanks to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
Royal Flush – Canon Lens Extender EF 2x MKIII
The Canon Extender EF 2X III is designed for select Canon EF mount L-series telephoto lenses. It increases the focal length of a lens by a factor of 2x while still delivering superb image quality. To ensure the best possible image quality in all shooting conditions, it combines redesigned optics, improved data communication between lens and camera and enhanced environmental protection. It is ideal for photojournalists and wildlife, nature and sports photographers who need to get close to distant and challenging subjects and it reduces the need to carry heavy telephoto
Ts & Cs
- Preorder or purchase any of the above-mentioned Canon photographic products before or by end of (00:00) Saturday, 1 April 2017 to qualify for the discounted prices.
- Any order received after 00:00 on Saturday, 1 April 2017 will not be honoured as part of this promotion.
- Preordered products can only be collected on or after Saturday, 1 April 2017.
- Preordered products will only be shipped from Monday, 3 April 2017.
- All preorders need to be PAID IN FULL before 00:00 on Saturday, 1 April 2017 in order to secure the purchase and special pricing.
- Stock levels on our online shop is updated intermittently, therefore we recommend that you phone us at 012 348 3693 to confirm stock availability before placing your order online.
- If, however, you still wish to place the order online, you will qualify for the discounted price with the exception that you will only receive stock once it becomes available.
- This promotion is valid for the five Canon products mentioned in the above blog post only.
- Outdoorphoto reserves the right to ammend these terms and conditions without prior notice.