It is time for Opdieknoppie, Outdoorphoto’s annual birthday sale. It is our biggest event of the year and a chance for you to bag great savings on photo and video gear! For two weeks only, get your hands on some of our best deals of the year. During this time we will also be hosting free online workshops.
Every Opdieknoppie has a new theme and this year it’s Augmented Reality (AR). Designed by the talented Marthinus Kirsten, install the Artivive app on your smartphone to see the illustration on the left of the banner come to life! Artivive is a revolutionary tool that transforms the way you look at art and is freely downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Limited edition mug – SOLD OUT!
Orders over R1000 also qualify for free delivery to anywhere in South Africa and will be entered into a draw to win one of four great prizes, namely a 3 Legged Thing QR11 L-bracket, Magmod Starter Flash Kit, Walkstool 55 or MeFoto BackPacker Air tripod.
Free Online Workshops: Guest Speaker Line-Up
To celebrate, we are hosting over 20 free online workshops for you to enjoy safely from your home or office. They are absolutely free – all you need is to tune in on Zoom or Facebook Live by following the links below the banners. Use these workshops to enhance your skills, delve into a new style, or learn how to take advantage of new developments in photo/video gear and technology.
Who is Outdoorphoto?
In 2004, Hedrus and Norma van der Merwe founded the online community that would become Outdoorphoto, South Africa’s largest photographic retailer. Today, Outdoorphoto is still 100% founder-owned and we believe that it’s our community-style approach that makes it work. We love serving the local photographic community with expert advice and great customer service, and we stock an extensive range of leading photo and video brands so we trust that you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Our products and services include:
- all the latest photo and video gear sales
- expert in-store and virtual consultants that are always ready to provide you with expert advice
- high-end photographic gear rentals
- a platform to buy and sell second-hand gear, allowing you to trade-in and trade-up
- an industry-relevant blog that seeks to inform, educate and inspire
- a community forum to learn, share and engage with fellow photographers
- also under our umbrella is Art of Print who specialises in quality fine art and photo printing, framing and mounting
Take a quick tour of our products and services: