The Small Full-Frame Camera With A Big Heart
Whether you want to shoot more ambitious projects, or you’re turning pro with your photography, the EOS 6D Mark II gives you what you need to take those exciting next steps. This benchmark DSLR design has protective seals against dust and moisture and feels instantly familiar, so it’ll slot in alongside your existing EOS gear.
Low Noise in Dark Conditions
Images shot in dark conditions are low in noise and high in clarity – work with a maximum sensitivity of ISO 40,000 (extends to ISO 102,400). The EOS 6D Mark II’s CMOS sensor capture as much light as possible, and its DIGIC 7 processor minimises artefacts like digital noise.
The full-frame EOS 6D Mark II produces an inherently shallower depth of field than cameras with smaller sensors, making it a great tool for professional portraiture. Isolate a pin-sharp subject against a soft background, and try shooting with unique wide-aperture lenses, like the EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM, for very shallow focus effects.
- 26.2 megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Electronic IS
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi w/ NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot