Outdoorphoto is a trusted photographic retailer with more than a decade of delivering excellent service and products. We are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make.
If you experience any problem, you can return the product to us and we will either repair or replace it, or credit for account, subject to the below terms. We are committed to operating our business in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
*Note that the Return Policy is subject to Outdoorphoto T&Cs and, unless the context indicates otherwise, its terms apply. Also, note that the Return Policy does not apply to Used Gear (see Section 7).
What do you need to know?
- all returns are liable for inspection upon arrival
- where applicable, we reserve the right to deduct an administrative fee from the refund, which will be disclosed after inspection
- if a refund is due, we will process the claim within 10 business days from the date on which we received the return
- we reserve the right to charge/deduct a Standard Courier Fee of R69 from your refund, subject to the terms stipulated in the Return Policy
Preparing to return your product
- Outdoorphoto will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 30 days of purchase. Goods received after this 10-day period will attract a handling and restocking fee.
- You’ll need to provide your original invoice, so please keep this in a safe place.
Is your product returnable?
- A returnable product must still be in its original condition and packaging and you may not have used it at all. It must include all parts and accessories sold with the product. In such case, the return at cost to company.
- Non-returnable items include opened consumable items, books, gift cards, software, film, paper, ink cartridges, and any other items registered to a specific person, e.g. DJI drones and Wacom tablets.
For quick processing, ensure that you*
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit
- clearly mark your order/invoice number on the outside of the parcel
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product