Instax Mini 70 – New Features:
The Instax Mini 70 boasts with a new small built-in mirror in the front panel of the camera allowing you to take correctly composed selfies with ease while the Selfie-Focus Mode ensures your self-portraits are correctly exposed and in focus.
The automatic exposure control sees to it that your image always looks good when it comes to the quality of the light, you also have the option to choose the Self-Timer setting that allows you to take up to 2 photos after one another so that you and your friend both get that special shot.
The flash is effective for up to about 2.7 meters and at the back of the camera there is a window which indicates whether or not there is any film left in the camera.
The Instax Mini 70 has 5 shooting modes:
1) Auto Mode – 60cm to 3meters of range of focus.
2) Macro Mode – 30cm to 60cm of range of focus.
3) Landscape Mode – 3meters to infinity range of focus.
4) High-Key Mode – 30cm to 60cm of range of focus and slightly over exposes creating a washed-out, white image.
5) Force Flash Mode – That means the flash will fire no matter what the exposure which is ideal for bright sunny days when you need a bit of fill-in light.