What is included in the training?
The basic free training is designed to help you explore and discover the buttons and functions on/in your new camera. No matter your level of experience, we keep it basic, fun and to the point. Some of the topics covered in the free training class include:
- Main buttons, mode dials and functions
- Camera care
- Using your camera/modes to catch great images
- Tips and tricks
Cameras that qualify for free training
- Sony A6000 range from A6600 to A6100; all options.
- Nikon D3500 en D5600 ranges; all options.
- Canon 4000D, 2000D, 250D, 800D en 77D ranges; all options.
- Fujifilm X-T100 & XT200, X-T20 and X-T30 ranges; all options.
How to book your free training
- When? All training takes places in Monday evenings from 18:00 to 21:00, and bookings close two hours before a class. *Please note that this class requires a certain number of bookings to go ahead.
- Where? Outdoorphoto Lecture Room in Waterkloof Glen, Pretoria.