With schools closing down for the summer holidays excitement is in the air and preparation for the long-awaited December holidays has commenced. By now your children are either making lists of or hinting for the gifts they feel they’ve “earned” this year. Hopefully, this gift list will help you get them something truly special to use and appreciate.
Gifts for TEENS:
1. The Kodak Professional Ektar 100 Colour Negative 35mm film will give an ultra-vivid “old school” look and feel to the photos of your artist in the making.
2. Fujifilm’s QuickSnap Underwater Disposable Camera will give you 27 crisp, vivid photos above, and under water. Perfect poolside memories!
3. Peak Design’s Leash Ultralight Camera Strap is small, flexible, comfortable and everything you need in a mirrorless camera strap.
4. The GorillaPod 1K flexible mini-tripod with ball head kit from Joby forms a flexible and versatile support system. It’s load capacity of 1kg and rubberised joint rings and feet for grip makes it perfect for explorers! (And if you’re kid is in to vlogging, this is just what they need.)
5. Flying a drone has never been as easy as with DJI’s tiny Tello drone: just throw and go. Ideal, even for the young ones!
6. Lowepro’s StreetLine SH 120 is the embodiment of style. This shoulderbag offers a slim and well-organised way of protecting you personal photographic gear.
7. This one is much more than just a stocking filler… the Canon EOS M10 mirrorless camera offers the best of both worlds with a small and lightweight body and large sensor quality of a DSLR.
8. They can use the Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 Printer to print photos directly from their smartphones. Snap, share and print – it’s that easy.
9. Lomo’Instant Automat Camera and Lenses in the stylish green and gold Cabo Verde is the PERFECT gift for your trendsetter with an eye for detail.
10. With the GoPro HERO’s touchscreen and durable waterproof design, it’s easy to get great shots of any adventure.