The shopping malls are full of festive décor and the excitement in the shops are tangible. Maybe you won the “Christmas lotto” as the Secret Santa of one of those impossible-to-shop-for colleagues, or you’re looking to spoil someone who “has everything”? If this list saves one man from getting a pair of socks our job here is done. It’s that time of the year again…
Gifts for HIM:
1. BlackRapid’s Breathe Wrist Strap helps you secure your camera to your wrist and keep it in your hand effortlessly.
2. Planet Okavango – A coffee table book by famous wildlife photographer Hannes Lochner makes the perfect gift for the book collector.
3. Walkstool Comfort 65. It’s pretty much perfect for anyone who doesn’t like standing for too long; also handy to keep in the car for those “we should have packed a chair” scenarios.
4. Nitecore P10GT LED Torch has a dual-switch tail cap for single-handed operation and besides that, every man needs a decent torch.
5. Nikon Aculon A211 12×50 binoculars are super lightweight and the durable rubber coating means you can use it even when it rains.
6. The B&W Case Type 3000 has modular foam inserts which mean you can modify it to the specifics of your camera gear.
7. LaCie’s Rugged 4TB External Hard Drive is drop, crush and rain-resistant making it one of the best storage devices.
8. Sony Pico Portable Projector. This pocket-sized mobile projector packs a powerful ANSI 105-lumen punch for bright and dynamic pictures.
9. GoPro HERO7 Black Action Camera is rugged and waterproof and offers hypersmooth video stabilisation to create killer footage with.
10. Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless digital camera sports features and performance ideal for wildlife and sports photography with numerous design improvements.