Capture every moment with the DJI Spark
Compact, lightweight and small enough to fit into the palm of your hand, the DJI Spark is the perfect travel companion ensuring you’re always ready to capture that special moment from unusual and interesting angles. It’s perfect for the festivalgoer who wants to see the crowd from above, the adventurous traveller to revisit memories upon returning home, Instagram-junkies in search of upping their game, and even families who simply want to have some fun. Imagine yourself on a spur-of-the-moment roadtrip with friends… just around the curve in the road you spot the perfect photo opportunity with the Lesotho mountains in the background. Usually, you’ll take a selfie using your phone, right? Now imagine taking a photograph or video with all of your friends and the epic view in the background and then sharing it on Facebook or Instagram using the DJI GO 4 App. The Spark is perfect for those in need of a compact, quality drone that can keep up with your exciting lifestyle.
Why do you want a DJI Spark mini-drone?
- It’s small, compact and easy-to-use.
- The Spark has face recognition and takes off from the palm of your hand.
- With a simple gesture of your hand, the Spark sees and acts upon your request.
- DJI GO 4 App allows you to quickly edit and share your adventures on social media.
DJI Osmo Mobile Gimbal Stabiliser for Smartphones
Everyone has a phone on them these days. It’s your connection to the world – a GPS, your weather guide and your camera. The serious phonographer will love this gadget. The DJI Mobile Gimbal Stabiliser provides the stability lacking in a phone camera and allows you to capture super smooth footage while shooting handheld. Use the DJI GO App and create time-lapse videos, panoramas and stream stabilised footage in real-time for the world to see.
Why do you want the DJI Mobile Gimbal for you phone?
- You can capture stable handheld footage using a smartphone.
- The Mobile Gimbal will give your videos a professional, polished look and feel.
- In conjunction with the DJI GO App, active track allows the Osmo Mobile to automatically keep your smartphone facing you as you move.
- Edit and share your footage directly to social media using the DJI GO App.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone
And so we bring out the big guns… If you’re looking for professional quality footage then this is definitely the DJI drone for you. Its camera is updated with an 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases rigidity of the frame while reducing the weight. If you don’t quite understand what this all means I’ll make it simple: The Phantom 4 Pro is a fantastic drone with insane camera quality and capabilities.
What makes the Phantom 4 Pro Drone different from others?
- Its enhanced video processing system allows capturing video in 4K at a bitrate of 100Mbps, enabling you to get high-resolution slow-motion shots.
- Capture sharp, vivid, high-res photographs and video with the new aerial optimised f/2.8 wide-angle lens.
- Its improved electronic shutter has a max shutter speed of 1/8000 sec, and a new Burst Mode that is capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 megapixels to catch the perfect moment.
- Five-direction obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance gives filmmakers the confidence to capture complex scenes without worry.
With a wide range of high-quality products, you are sure to find the DJI for you; whether you’re a professional drone videographer in need of serious quality or a travel-junkie looking for a way to capture your life from new angles.