Profoto gives you natural, beautiful light
The Profoto A1 for Canon and the Profoto A1 for Nikon (later also Sony) delivers natural and beautiful light – thanks to the round head which gives you soft gradual fall off. You can be creative and change the spread of light easily. All it takes is a simple twist of the zoom ring on the head. Have better control to create amazing images. Just like a painter has different brushes, the Profoto A1 has different light shaping tools that enable you to paint with light. Thanks to a smart magnetic mount, these light shaping tools click on easily.
It’s very easy to use – anyone can use it
With a built-in LED modelling light, you’ll be able to get an instant understanding of how light and shadow work together, and as such, you’ll also be able to spend more time engaged with your clients and create great images. Open the box, turn it on and start shooting thanks to the simple, clean and large interface.
- Everything is automatic and easy to use: Get a professional image faster and easier with AirTTL, just point and shoot even in changing conditions, with one or more lights, on- or off-camera.
- Shoot in Manual Mode: Fine tune the exposure to your personal preference and go one step further, it’s super easy to go to manual mode while keeping the settings from TTL.
- Grow with your system: The Profoto A1 not only gives you a perfect exposure super-fast, but it also acts as an Air Remote control, providing seamless connectivity with other Profoto lights like the B1X and the B2.
Never miss a shot
Always be ready to capture that perfect moment, whether it’s the throw of the bridal bouquet or a flash mob. These things only happen once and so do all magical moments! With the Profoto A1, you’re always ready as it is four times faster than most other on-camera solutions.
Thanks to the Profoto A1 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery you can shoot all day with confidence and no performance fade. The Profoto A1’s power is provided by a lithium-ion battery that will give you 350 full-power flashes and thousands of partial-power flashes without fading as it’s depleted. It can be powered up again by its 100-240 VAC charger in about 80 minutes.
- Round head with soft gradual fall off
- Built-in LED modelling light
- Built-in AirTTL remote
- Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery
- Built-in motor-zoom with hand control
- Large Hi-res display
- Autofocus assist (AF assist)
- TTL/MAN switch