- Corrects a phenomenon where captured images may tend to appear somewhat magenta depending on the shooting scene.
- Fixes incorrect indications on the Arabic, Romanian, Spanish, and Ukrainian menu screens.
Firmware Version 1.0.7 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.6. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.7, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Before downloading the firmware update, please be sure to read the entire contents of this page.
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the camera.
- Use a fully charged Battery Pack or dedicated AC Adapter Kit (Optional) ACK-E2 for the firmware update.
- Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation.
- Do not open the CF card slot cover during the firmware writing operation.
Do not press any camera buttons during the firmware writing operation..