Reasons people are hesitant to shop online:
- They don’t trust online payments.
- They prefer to touch and feel products before buying.
- They feel that shipping costs are too high.
- They’re afraid of difficult return processes.
- They’re afraid that the products won’t fit properly.
With hacking and scamming stories making their rounds, it’s understandable that people are hesitant to enter their details online, but there are many systems in place to make the consumers’ online experience a safe and secure one.
Reasons people want to shop online:
- Time convenience.
- Special offers.
- Price comparison options.
- Process convenience.
- Access to detailed product information.
There’s no more standing in ridiculously long queues, or worrying about someone stealing your handbag. Whether you’re sick in bed, at work or in the bath you can shop online anytime, anywhere. You also have detailed information about the product you’re thinking of buying at your fingertips. Buying a camera? The specs and photographs are right there. Another cool thing about online shopping and social media is that you can explore tonnes of different brands. The best thing (for us at least) is receiving the package! It releases an explosion of happy hormones; almost like receiving a surprise gift for you, from you.